Are you an expert on data capture and data processing? Are you passionate about database design, development and validation? Do you bloom when your programming meets project specific requests in compliance with all applicable guidelines and plans?
An experienced professional with the ambition to work in an oncology dedicated high performance organization, with the passion to build clinical databases and a person that has excellent programming skills to manage database issues.
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields
- In-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and local regulations and processes
- Interest in oncology
- Experience in clinical research
- Strong programming and analytical skills with proficiency in clinical database management / EDC systems
- Experience in technical data management practices (developing programs, validation plans, testing, and documentation)
- (Solid) understanding of CDISC data conventions and mapping
- Experience with the implementation of CDISC standards
- Preferably experience with SAS programming
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Data management team that provides end-to-end data management services by delivering high-quality validated data and expertise on analytics. Read more about the Data management department.
SMS-oncology is a full-service oncology CRO that in addition to clinical operations provides expert advice on oncology drug development. We perform Phase I-IV oncology studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe. Our unique competence and value proposition is providing Direction to our sponsors along the Drug-Data-Dossier path (our 4D service).
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology expert
Call our recruitment team via + 31 (0)20 4350 580 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Interviews for this position will take place between 5 – 16 March 2018.