Are you an accountant with at least 1 year of experience and would you like to work in a global, dynamic and expanding organization? Do you have affinity with clinical trials and are you looking for a company where you will have the opportunity to further develop yourself?
You will provide professional accounting services which involve the application of established accounting principles, theories, and concepts to carry out daily operations.
Tasks are a.o.:
- Record routine transactions surrounding the Company’s payroll, disbursement and billing functions
- Perform monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare key financial statement analyses, including balance sheet and profit and loss fluctuations against the comparable prior period
- Analyze transactional detail to assess monthly spend across the Company’s vendors
- Assess the Company’s accounts receivable aging and work with operations to ensure timely collections
- Perform general ledger activities associated with the routine monthly close process
- B.A./B.S. degree in accounting, or equivalent
- a minimum of 1 year of related experience
- Familiarity with various accounting databases
- Proficient at Excel and other word processing software (Word)
- Fluency in written and spoken English, good communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team-based matrix environment
You will be part of CATO SMS’ Finance team that provides financial support to all the departments of CATO SMS.
CATO SMS is a full-service Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) with a strong focus on oncology and complex clinical trials. We perform Phase I-IV studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe and North America. Our mission is to excel in complex clinical trials for the benefit of our clients and patients worldwide. CATO SMS nurtures a high performance culture, provides continuous training, offer unique opportunities to learn, and stimulates personal and organizational development. Our high performance culture impacts our retention rate positively, as represented by our industry leading rate of ~95%.
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible employee within the company
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Do you want to know more about this vacancy, please contact our HR Manager Ariane des Tombe via +31 (0)20 4350580.