Associate Contract & Proposal Manager
Are you the detailed and analytical go-getter to drive the scope of work of a clinical trial? Do you flourish in working with numbers and establishing strategic agreements on timelines?
We are looking for a highly organized professional with an eye for detail and with the ambition to work in an oncology dedicated, high performance organization – somebody with the passion to understand the full scope of the clinical trial.
Role and responsibilities:
- Evaluate the Request For Proposal (RFP) documentation received from the client.
- Assist in organizing strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements with regards to a received RFP.
- Establish agreement on timelines and deliverables from the strategy meeting, and follow-up to ensure adherence.
- Assist in creating and updating accurate budgets which reflects both the company's and client needs assuring accuracy, consistency and competitiveness.
- Assist in creating and updating client specific proposals including task and responsibility tables, timetables, text and payment schedule.
- Assist with the preparation for bid defenses.
- Initiate - in cooperation with Business Development - and prepare contracts.
- Assist in creating and updating budget sheet templates, proposal templates, contract templates and other contract and proposal related templates.
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields
- Two or more years of experience in proposal coordination/management
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong general administration skills and experience
- Detail- and service-orientated
- Ability to deal with both details as well as the overall picture
- Flexible and ability to comply to strict deadlines
- Pro-active and pragmatic
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Contract and Proposals team that is responsible for proposals, contracts and associated budgets of all future and ongoing clinical studies that are performed for our sponsors.
SMS-oncology is one of the few CROs in the world solely dedicated to oncology. With our unique business model of integrating oncology drug development affairs and clinical operations, we cover the whole value chain from trial design to the setup, management and completion of phase I to IV oncology trials. We specialize in early phase, pediatric and immuno-oncology trials.
Our goal is to be the leading oncology CRO. We believe that oncology trials require oncology experts. Our clients can rely on our expertise and our proactive, responsive and pragmatic approach. Our mission is to excel in oncology trials for the benefit of our clients and cancer patients worldwide.
SMS-oncology nurtures a high performance culture, provides continuous training, offer unique opportunities to learn, and stimulates personal and organizational development. Our high performance culture impacts our retention rate positively, as represented by our industry leading rate of ~95%.
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Be part of one of the few oncology CROs in the world to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies
- Thrive in a fast growing, dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Flourish in a high-performance culture that stimulates personal development and values happiness, autonomy and proactivity
- Get exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in more senior positions and/or more responsibilities
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy, please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.