Are you our next drug safety talent? As associate pharmacovigilance manager, you play a key role in the clinical development of new drugs. You are responsible for the collection, processing, and reporting of safety data of investigated pharmaceutical products with focus on the patient’s safety.
A skilled professional with experience in the CRO or clinical trial industry, with a great interest to develop and specialize in the field of pharmacovigilance. Somebody to support the primary pharmacovigilance manager by performing all operational pharmacovigilance activities during the conduct of the study, with the goal to grow and develop into an independent drug safety expert.
- Bachelor’s degree in health care, life sciences or related fields
- Medical and clinical knowledge with in-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and other worldwide safety regulations
- Experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industry, preferably in a safety or regulatory department
- Experience with a Global Safety Database
- Educated in the EudraVigilance Training Program for electronic transmission of safety data
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, excellent oral and written communication
- Operates effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and changing priorities with some supervision
- Ability to establish priorities and proceed with accomplishing objectives
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Medical affairs team that provides medical services throughout the whole drug R&D process and spans the preclinical and clinical arenas. Read more about the Medical affairs department.
SMS-oncology is a full-service oncology CRO that in addition to clinical operations provides expert advice on oncology drug development. We perform Phase I-IV oncology studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe. Our unique competence and value proposition is providing Direction to our sponsors along the Drug-Data-Dossier path (our 4D service).
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology expert
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy? Please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.Apply for this position