Clinical Data Associate
Are you a sharp and decisive data manager? Do you find fulfillment in exceeding client expectations by delivering excellent data management support? Do you thrive on acting as data management support for all parties involved?
We are looking for a highly organized professional with an eye for detail and with the ambition to work in an oncology dedicated, high performance organization – somebody with the passion to develop, review and maintain project-specific data management documentation throughout the lifecycle of the study project in an international setting.
- Degree in health care, life sciences or related fields
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and local regulations and processes
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Interest in oncology
- Experience in clinical research
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Administrative excellent
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s biometrics team that provides data management services from (e)CRF design, data validation, medical coding, to statistical programming, analysis, and CDISC submission package.
SMS-oncology is one of the few CROs in the world solely dedicated to oncology. With our unique business model of integrating oncology drug development affairs and clinical operations, we cover the whole value chain from trial design to the setup, management and completion of phase I to IV oncology trials. We specialize in early phase, pediatric and immuno-oncology trials.
Our goal is to be the leading oncology CRO. We believe that oncology trials require oncology experts. Our clients can rely on our expertise and our proactive, responsive and pragmatic approach. Our mission is to excel in oncology trials for the benefit of our clients and cancer patients worldwide.
SMS-oncology nurtures a high performance culture, provides continuous training, offer unique opportunities to learn, and stimulates personal and organizational development. Our high performance culture impacts our retention rate positively, as represented by our industry leading rate of ~95%.
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology trial expert
- The possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy, please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.