Are you a sharp and coordinating data manager? Do you find fulfillment in exceeding client expectations by delivering data management output? Do you thrive on acting as primary data management contact for all parties involved?
We are looking for an experienced and highly organized professional with an eye for detail and with the ambition to work in an oncology dedicated, high performance organization – somebody with the passion to develop, review and maintain project-specific data management documentation throughout the lifecycle of the study project in an international setting.
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields
- At least 3 years of industry experience as a data manager - preferably in oncology
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Understanding of clinical trial databases and applications
- Understanding of CDISC data conventions and mapping
- Excellent organizational, planning and management skills
- Proficiency in MS Windows navigation, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email applications
- Ability to make decisions and manage multiple priorities
- Good communication & administrative skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s data management team that provides data management services such as (e)CRF design, data validation, medical coding, EDC set-up & clinical database design, dose escalations, statistical analysis plan and study design and sample size calculations.
SMS-oncology is a full-service oncology CRO that in addition to clinical operations provides expert advice on oncology drug development. We perform Phase I-IV oncology studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe. Our unique competence and value proposition is providing Direction to our sponsors along the Drug-Data-Dossier path (our 4D service).
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology trial expert
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy, please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciatedApply for this position