Are you an expert in data capture and data processing? Are you passionate about database design, development and validation? Do you bloom when your programming outputs meet the project specific requests in compliance with all applicable guidelines and plans?
We are looking for an experienced clinical programmer professional with the ambition to work in an oncology dedicated high performance organization, with the passion to build clinical databases and a person that has excellent programming skills to manage database issues.
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields
- At least 2 years of industry experience as clinical programmer - preferably in oncology
- In-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and local regulations and processes
- Programming skills:
- Strong programming skills with proficiency in relational database management software systems
- Experience in technical data management practices (developing programs, validation plans, testing, and documentation)
- Solid understanding of CDISC data conventions and mapping, as well as experience with the implementation of CDISC standards
- Preferably experience with SAS programming
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent organization, communication and management skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s biometrics team that provides data management services from (e)CRF design, data validation, medical coding, to statistical programming, analysis, and CDISC submission package.
SMS-oncology is a full-service oncology CRO that in addition to clinical operations provides expert advice on oncology drug development. We perform Phase I-IV oncology studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe. Our unique competence and value proposition is providing Direction to our sponsors along the Drug-Data-Dossier path (our 4D service).
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology trial expert
- The possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Don’t hesitate to contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350 580.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciatedApply for this position