Do you find challenge in exceeding client expectations and to successfully leading a EU/global clinical study? Do you have the drive, passion and skills to pro-actively plan all key events and coordinate all stakeholders in an oncology clinical trial setting?
We’re looking for an experienced professional with the ambition to work in an oncology dedicated, high performance organization – somebody with the passion to lead the full project team (all involved departments as well as external vendors) according to the client’s wishes and somebody who is able to meet challenging timelines and high quality standards while managing the budget at the same time.
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields
- At least 5 years of monitoring/CRA experience
- At least 1 year of PM experience
- Experience in oncology
- In-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and local regulations and processes
- Representative, outgoing and customer focused
- Experience with leading a team preferred
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Good communication skills and administrative excellence
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Understanding of the Dutch language
- Foreign language skills preferred
- In possession of driving license
- Self-motivated and proactive
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Clinical Operations team that provides clinical oncology services such as project management, site and investigator selection, site management, monitoring and regulatory affairs on an EU/Global level.
SMS-oncology is a full-service oncology CRO that in addition to clinical operations provides expert advice on oncology drug development. We perform Phase I-IV oncology studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe. Our unique competence and value proposition is providing Direction to our sponsors along the Drug-Data-Dossier path (our 4D service).
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology expert
- Possibilities to grow into the role of Project Director.
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy? Please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.Apply for this position