Clinical Research Associate (home-based in Belgium)
Are you our next clinical research expert who would like to take the unique opportunity to work for SMS-oncology in Belgium? Are you keen on monitoring and visiting sites in order to verify that all study data/documents and other records are accurate, complete and maintained – but also ready to build and supervise clinical operations in Belgium?
We are looking for an experienced and highly organized home-based CRA with an eye for detail, somebody who thrives on acting as main line of communication between sponsor and investigator. Next to being passionate about working as an oncology dedicated CRA in an international setting, you are an entrepreneurial person ready to expand and supervise our oncology clinical operations within Belgium. You will help us build and develop a high performing team in Belgium.
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields
- At least 4 years of experience as a CRA, preferably in oncology
- Working experience in Belgium
- Willingness to travel (frequently within Belgium, monthly to SMS-oncology office in The Netherlands, and to other countries if needed)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French (native)
- Strong management skills
- Strong general administration skills, strong attention to detail
- Well organized with good time management skills
- High level oral and written communication and analytical skills
- Pro-active, highly motivated and representative
- In possession of a driver’s license
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Clinical Operations team that provides clinical oncology services such as project management, site and investigator selection, site management, monitoring and regulatory affairs.
SMS-oncology is one of the few CROs in the world solely dedicated to oncology. With our unique business model of integrating oncology drug development affairs and clinical operations, we cover the whole value chain from trial design to the setup, management and completion of phase I to IV oncology trials. We specialize in early phase, pediatric and immuno-oncology trials.
Our goal is to be the leading oncology CRO. We believe that oncology trials require oncology experts. Our clients can rely on our expertise and our proactive, responsive and pragmatic approach. Our mission is to excel in oncology trials for the benefit of our clients and cancer patients worldwide.
SMS-oncology nurtures a high performance culture, provides continuous training, offer unique opportunities to learn, and stimulates personal and organizational development. Our high performance culture impacts our retention rate positively, as represented by our industry leading rate of ~95%.
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Be part of one of the few oncology CROs in the world to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies
- Thrive in a fast growing, dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Flourish in a high-performance culture that stimulates personal development and values happiness, autonomy and proactivity
- Get exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in more senior positions and/or more responsibilities
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy? Please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.