Clinical Research Associate (home-based in Spain)
Are you our next clinical research expert who would like to take the unique opportunity to work for SMS-oncology in Spain? Are you keen on monitoring and visiting sites in order to verify that all study data/documents and other records are accurate, complete and maintained? Are you passionate about working in (early-phase) oncology trials and do you want to be part of a growing organization?
We are looking for an experienced and highly organized home-based CRA with an eye for detail, somebody who thrives on acting as main line of communication between sponsor and investigator. Next to being passionate about working as an oncology dedicated CRA in an international setting, you are an entrepreneurial person ready to expand and supervise our oncology clinical operations within Spain. You will help us build and develop a high performing team in Spain.
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields
- At least 4 years of experience as a CRA, preferably in oncology
- Working experience in Spain
- Working experience in international CRO strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel (frequently within Spain, monthly to SMS-oncology office in The Netherlands, and to other countries if needed)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish (native)
- Strong management skills
- Strong general administration skills, strong attention to detail
- Well organized with good time management skills
- High level oral and written communication and analytical skills
- Pro-active, highly motivated and representative
- In possession of a driver’s license
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Clinical Operations team that provides clinical oncology services such as project management, site and investigator selection, site management, monitoring and regulatory affairs.
SMS-oncology is one of the few CROs in the world solely dedicated to oncology. With our unique business model of integrating oncology drug development affairs and clinical operations, we cover the whole value chain from trial design to the setup, management and completion of phase I to IV oncology trials. We specialize in early phase, pediatric and immuno-oncology trials.
Our goal is to be the leading oncology CRO. We believe that oncology trials require oncology experts. Our clients can rely on our expertise and our proactive, responsive and pragmatic approach. Our mission is to excel in oncology trials for the benefit of our clients and cancer patients worldwide.
SMS-oncology nurtures a high performance culture, provides continuous training, offer unique opportunities to learn, and stimulates personal and organizational development. Our high performance culture impacts our retention rate positively, as represented by our industry leading rate of ~95%.
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology trial expert
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy? Please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.