Are you the responsible and coordinating self-starter to join our clinical project team? Are you keen on visiting sites in order to verify all study data/documents and other records are accurate, complete and maintained? Do you thrive on acting as main line of communication between sponsor and investigator?
We are looking for an experienced and highly organized professional with an eye for detail and with the ambition to work in an oncology dedicated, high performance organization – somebody with the passion to perform visits and to liaise in the management of oncology clinical projects in an international setting.
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience as a CRA - preferably in oncology
- Excited to often travel abroad
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Understanding of the German or Spanish language (intermediate B1/2)
- Dutch language skills preferred
- Strong general administration skills and experience
- Keen eye for detail, well organized and good time management skills
- Ability to review and evaluate clinical data
- High level oral and written communication skills
- Pro-active, highly motivated and representative
- In possession of driving license
You will be part of SMS-oncology its Clinical Operations team that provides clinical oncology services such as project management, site and investigator selection, site management, monitoring and regulatory affairs.
SMS-oncology is a full-service oncology CRO that in addition to clinical operations provides expert advice on oncology drug development. We perform Phase I-IV oncology studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe. Our unique competence and value proposition is providing Direction to our sponsors along the Drug-Data-Dossier path (our 4D service).
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology trial expert
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy? Please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.Apply for this position