Clinical Trial Assistant
Are you the organizational and logistical go-getter to support our clinical project teams? Do you flourish in working side-by-side with CRAs and Project Managers and assist them in their tasks?
We are looking for a highly organized professional with an eye for detail and with the ambition to work in an oncology dedicated, high performance organization – somebody with the passion to support the management of oncology clinical projects in an international setting.
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields
- At least 1 year of experience in clinical trial processes and ICH/GCP guidelines (in similar role)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Dutch language skills preferred
- Strong general administration skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- High level oral and written communication skills
- Pro-active and highly motivated
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Clinical Operations team that provides clinical oncology services such as project management, site and investigator selection, site management, monitoring and regulatory affairs.
SMS-oncology is one of the few CROs in the world solely dedicated to oncology. With our unique business model of integrating oncology drug development affairs and clinical operations, we cover the whole value chain from trial design to the setup, management and completion of phase I to IV oncology trials. We specialize in early phase, pediatric and immuno-oncology trials.
Our goal is to be the leading oncology CRO. We believe that oncology trials require oncology experts. Our clients can rely on our expertise and our proactive, responsive and pragmatic approach. Our mission is to excel in oncology trials for the benefit of our clients and cancer patients worldwide.
SMS-oncology nurtures a high performance culture, provides continuous training, offer unique opportunities to learn, and stimulates personal and organizational development. Our high performance culture impacts our retention rate positively, as represented by our industry leading rate of ~95%.
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology expert
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy, please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.