Are you the organizational and logistical go-getter to support our clinical project teams? Do you flourish in working side-by-side with CRAs and Project Managers and assist them in their tasks?
We are looking for a highly organized professional with an eye for detail and with the ambition to work in an oncology dedicated, high performance organization – somebody with the passion to support the management of oncology clinical projects in an international setting.
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields
- At least 1 year of experience in clinical trial processes and ICH/GCP guidelines (in similar role)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Dutch language skills preferred
- Strong general administration skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- High level oral and written communication skills
- Pro-active and highly motivated
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Clinical Operations team that provides clinical oncology services such as project management, site and investigator selection, site management, monitoring and regulatory affairs.
SMS-oncology is a full-service oncology CRO that in addition to clinical operations provides expert advice on oncology drug development. We perform Phase I-IV oncology studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe. Our unique competence and value proposition is providing Direction to our sponsors along the Drug-Data-Dossier path (our 4D service).
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology expert
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Call our recruitment team via + 31(0)20 4350 580 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.