Are you an expert in oncology drug development? Do you thrive on providing strategic advice to a client? Do you have the exceptional skill of simplifying complex issues into understandable concepts and advice?
An experienced professional with the ambition to work in an oncology dedicated high performance organization, with the talent to link scientific scenarios and questions to strategic advice. A person that flourishes in working in a challenging environment.
- PhD in an oncology-based subject
- Passionate about oncology drug development
- Sound understanding of the drug development process, from preclinical and clinical perspective
- Minimum of 3 years working in the pharmaceutical/ biotech industry with solid experience in roles focusing or combining any of the following:
- Project management of drug development/ translational oncology projects (ideally projects transitioning to clinical development or in early clinical development)
- Review and analysis of competitive landscape, clinical and regulatory environment in oncology
- Evaluation of in licensing opportunities
- Have coordinated and/ or contributed to the drafting of regulatory dossier documentation (IMPD/ IND, IB, etc.) and/or trial protocols
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and other relevant regulations and processes
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Client orientated, dedicated, outgoing, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Consultancy team that provides services throughout the whole drug R&D process and spans the preclinical and clinical arenas. Read more about the Consultancy department.
SMS-oncology is a full-service oncology CRO that in addition to clinical operations provides expert advice on oncology drug development. We perform Phase I-IV oncology studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe. Our unique competence and value proposition is providing Direction to our sponsors along the Drug-Data-Dossier path (our 4D service).
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology expert
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy? Please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.Apply for this position