Human Resources Administrator
Are you a confident and pro-active organizer? Do you get happy from structure? Are you detail-orientated and do you thrive on combining HR administration with ad-hoc questions?
A professional with the ambition to work in a high performance organization. Somebody with the ability to support and take care of HR administration and organizational responsibilities in a growing and fast-paced company.
Role and responsibilities:
- Prepare HR documents (e.g. employment contracts, employment letters, amendments etc.)
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Assist in answering employee queries on HR-related topics
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information
- Support the recruitment process
- Degree in administration (e.g. HRM)
- Experience in HR operations is preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English
- Representative, outgoing and customer focused
- Accurate, precise and flexible
- Excellent administration, organization and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Human Resource team, who make sure SMS-oncology hires the best oncology talent and is able to achieve it's ambitions by supporting it's employees in their personal development.
The team is responsible for the whole HR life cycle, from a.o. writing vacancies, performing interviews for all roles within the organization, to employer branding performance management, learning- and development and salary administration.
SMS-oncology is one of the few CROs in the world solely dedicated to oncology. With our unique business model of integrating oncology drug development affairs and clinical operations, we cover the whole value chain from trial design to the setup, management and completion of phase I to IV oncology trials. We specialize in early phase, pediatric and immuno-oncology trials.
Our goal is to be the leading oncology CRO. We believe that oncology trials require oncology experts. Our clients can rely on our expertise and our proactive, responsive and pragmatic approach. Our mission is to excel in oncology trials for the benefit of our clients and cancer patients worldwide.
SMS-oncology nurtures a high performance culture, provides continuous training, offer unique opportunities to learn, and stimulates personal and organizational development. Our high performance culture impacts our retention rate positively, as represented by our industry leading rate of ~95%.
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Be part of one of the few oncology CROs in the world to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies
- Thrive in a fast growing, dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Flourish in a high-performance culture that stimulates personal development and values happiness, autonomy and proactivity
- Get exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in more senior positions and/or more responsibilities
Call our recruitment team via + 31 (0)20 4350 580 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.