Are you a medical doctor who thrives on giving expert advice on all medical concerns during the preparation and execution of our clinical oncology trials? Do you blossom in guiding sponsors and investigators through difficult drug safety and clinical study questions? As a Medical Monitor, you play a key role in shaping the course of future cancer therapies.
An oncology expert who can provide medical and scientific guidance to our clients and investigators during their clinical trials. Somebody who is able to answer all medical, scientific and technical questions concerning protocol and drug development.
- Medical Doctor with minimal 2 years’ experience in oncology
- In-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) including local regulations and processes
- Experience in clinical research
- Fluency in written and spoken English, excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, ability to focus on details, accurate
- Ability to provide expert advice on matters like:
- Medically monitor clinical studies, including review of Case Report Forms (CRFs) to ensure adherence to the protocol and consistency and scientific validity of data
- Provide medical and scientific guidance to study site personnel to ensure consistency in interpretation and exchange of scientific information in clinical trials
- Conduct safety reviews to identify data issues, evaluate data for safety and efficacy and to interpret trends
- Answer medical or technical questions concerning protocol and product
- Reviewing of Serious Adverse Event reports
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Medical Affairs team that provides medical services throughout the whole drug clinical development process. Read more about the Medical Affairs department.
SMS-oncology is one of the few CROs in the world solely dedicated to oncology. With our unique business model of integrating oncology drug development affairs and clinical operations, we cover the whole value chain from trial design to the setup, management and completion of phase I to IV oncology trials. We specialize in early phase, pediatric and immuno-oncology trials.
Our goal is to be the leading oncology CRO. We believe that oncology trials require oncology experts. Our clients can rely on our expertise and our proactive, responsive and pragmatic approach. Our mission is to excel in oncology trials for the benefit of our clients and cancer patients worldwide.
SMS-oncology nurtures a high performance culture, provides continuous training, offer unique opportunities to learn, and stimulates personal and organizational development. Our high performance culture impacts our retention rate positively, as represented by our industry leading rate of ~95%.
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology expert
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy? Please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.