Are you a medical doctor who thrives on giving expert advice on all medical concerns during the preparation and execution of our clinical oncology trials? Do you blossom in guiding sponsors and investigators through difficult drug safety and clinical study questions? As a Medical Monitor, you play a key role in shaping the course of future cancer therapies.
An oncology expert who can provide medical and scientific guidance to our clients and investigators during their clinical trials. Somebody who is able to answer all medical, scientific and technical questions concerning protocol and drug development.
- Medical Doctor with minimal 2 years’ experience in oncology
- In-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) including local regulations and processes
- Experience in clinical research
- Fluency in written and spoken English, excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, ability to focus on details, accurate
- Ability to provide expert advice on matters like:
- Medically monitor clinical studies, including review of Case Report Forms (CRFs) to ensure adherence to the protocol and consistency and scientific validity of data
- Provide medical and scientific guidance to study site personnel to ensure consistency in interpretation and exchange of scientific information in clinical trials
- Conduct safety reviews to identify data issues, evaluate data for safety and efficacy and to interpret trends
- Answer medical or technical questions concerning protocol and product
- Reviewing of Serious Adverse Event reports
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Medical Affairs team that provides medical services throughout the whole drug clinical development process. Read more about the Medical Affairs department.
SMS-oncology is a full-service oncology CRO that in addition to clinical operations provides expert advice on oncology drug development. We perform Phase I-IV oncology studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe. Our unique competence and value proposition is providing Direction to our sponsors along the Drug-Data-Dossier path (our 4D service).
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology expert
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy? Please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.Apply for this position