Are you a brilliant and critical medical writer? Do you have the analytical skills to communicate scientific and medical information in a clear and concise manner? Are you proficient in interpreting and presenting clinical data and other complex information?
A talented medical writer with a specific focus on oncology drug development. Someone who perfectly understands scientific and clinical data and can translate this to concise yet compelling information useful for both the client and authorities.
- A PhD in a scientific or medical discipline with a high interest in oncology drug development
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience and a proven record in medical writing in oncology, including:
- Writing clinical trial protocols and clinical study reports
- Reviewing statistical analysis plans and outputs
- Drafting regulatory dossier documentation and scientific papers
- However, we also welcome talented starters!
- Ability to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to interpret and present clinical data and other complex information.
- Have knowledge of
- English language and grammar
- Relevant standards and regulations
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Ability to work independently
- Client-oriented and proactive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet frequent deadlines.
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Consultancy team that provides services throughout the whole drug R&D process and spans the preclinical and clinical arenas. Read more about the Consultancy department.
SMS-oncology is a full-service oncology CRO that in addition to clinical operations provides expert advice on oncology drug development. We perform Phase I-IV oncology studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe. Our unique competence and value proposition is providing Direction to our sponsors along the Drug-Data-Dossier path (our 4D service).
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology expert
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy? Please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.Apply for this position