Office Manager / Personal Assistant
Are you a confident and pro-active organizer? Do you get happy from structure? Are you detail-orientated and do you thrive on combining project-based administration with ad-hoc questions and the overall overview of the office facilities? Do you like to work in an international environment where you will have a broad variety of tasks such as answering phone calls, managing diaries, booking and arranging travel and accommodations?
A professional with the ambition to work in a high performance organization. Somebody with the ability to support the management team and take care of several administrative and organizational responsibilities in a growing and fast paced company.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls
- Facilitate and host internal and external meetings
- Arrange appointments for management team (MT), directors and shareholders
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Maintain overview and manage stock (e.g. check inventory, purchase) of office supplies and stationary
- Order lease cars and coordinate delivery and maintenance
- Arrange travel and accommodation for employees
- Archive and maintain clear and structured files
- Degree in administration (e.g. financial administration, office administration)
- At least 5 years of experience as an Office Manager or Personal Assistant
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English
- Representative, outgoing and customer focused
- Accurate, precise and flexible
- Excellent administration, organization and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Knowledge of administration systems (e.g. financial administration systems)
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Facility Management team and Finance team, who make sure operations can run smoothly. These teams are responsible for all front- and back office activities to support the primary business activities.
SMS-oncology is one of the few CROs in the world solely dedicated to oncology. With our unique business model of integrating oncology drug development affairs and clinical operations, we cover the whole value chain from trial design to the setup, management and completion of phase I to IV oncology trials. We specialize in early phase, pediatric and immuno-oncology trials.
Our goal is to be the leading oncology CRO. We believe that oncology trials require oncology experts. Our clients can rely on our expertise and our proactive, responsive and pragmatic approach. Our mission is to excel in oncology trials for the benefit of our clients and cancer patients worldwide.
SMS-oncology nurtures a high performance culture, provides continuous training, offer unique opportunities to learn, and stimulates personal and organizational development. Our high performance culture impacts our retention rate positively, as represented by our industry leading rate of ~95%.
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing, dynamic and exciting environment
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible expert
Call our recruitment team via + 31 (0)20 4350 580 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.