Are you a confident and pro-active organizer? Do you get happy from structure? Are you detail-orientated and do you thrive on combining project-based administration with ad-hoc questions and the overall overview of the office facilities?
A professional with the ambition to work in a high performance organization. Somebody with the ability to support and take care of several administrative and organizational responsibilities in a growing and fast paced company.
- Degree in administration (e.g. financial administration, office administration)
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English
- Representative, outgoing and customer focused
- Accurate, precise and flexible
- Excellent administration, organization and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Knowledge of administration systems (e.g. financial administration systems)
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Facility Management team and Finance team, who make sure operations can run smoothly. These teams are responsible for all front- and back office activities to support the primary business activities.
SMS-oncology is a full-service oncology CRO that in addition to clinical operations provides expert advice on oncology drug development. We perform Phase I-IV oncology studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe. Our unique competence and value proposition is providing Direction to our sponsors along the Drug-Data-Dossier path (our 4D service).
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing, dynamic and exciting environment
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible expert
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy? Please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.Apply for this position