Are you excited about developing your career further in a management role leading a team of Quality Assurance professionals? Do you find a challenge in advising on the resolution of quality related questions, issues and escalations and finding innovative solutions?
We’re looking for an experienced professional with the ambition to work in an oncology dedicated, high performance organization – somebody with the passion to lead a team that ensures that the processes contributing to the performance of a clinical trial and other business processes are conducted in accordance with industry expectations, established SOPs, ICH-GCP guidelines and other applicable regulations.
- Degree in Life Science or Health related field, or in Quality Management
- Thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines & applicable EU directives/regulations, and international clinical trial regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated Quality Assurance experience in pharma / biotech / CRO industries
- Accurate and process orientated
- Representative and client focused
- Experience with leading a team preferred
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Good communication skills and administrative excellence
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated and proactive
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Quality Assurance team that support SMS-oncology’s commitment to provide the highest possible quality service to its sponsors, to protect the safety and confidentiality of the subjects enrolled in clinical trials and to ensure the integrity, reliability and traceability of data collected for research purposes.
SMS-oncology is a full-service oncology CRO that in addition to clinical operations provides expert advice on oncology drug development. We perform Phase I-IV oncology studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe. Our unique competence and value proposition is providing Direction to our sponsors along the Drug-Data-Dossier path (our 4D service).
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in developing as an autonomous, flexible quality assurance expert
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Call our recruitment team via + 31 (0)20 4350 580 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.Apply for this position