Quality Assurance Officer
Are you excited about developing your career further in a management role leading a team of Quality Assurance professionals? Do you find a challenge in advising on the resolution of quality related questions, issues and escalations and finding innovative solutions?
We’re looking for an experienced professional with the ambition to work in an oncology dedicated, high performance organization – somebody with the passion to lead a team that ensures that the processes contributing to the performance of a clinical trial and other business processes are conducted in accordance with industry expectations, established SOPs, ICH-GCP guidelines and other applicable regulations.
- Degree in Life Science or Health related field, or in Quality Management
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines & applicable EU directives/regulations, and international clinical trial regulatory requirements
- Accurate and process orientated
- Representative and client focused
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Good communication skills and administrative excellence
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated and proactive
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Quality Assurance team that support SMS-oncology’s commitment to provide the highest possible quality service to its sponsors, to protect the safety and confidentiality of the subjects enrolled in clinical trials and to ensure the integrity, reliability and traceability of data collected for research purposes.
SMS-oncology is one of the few CROs in the world solely dedicated to oncology. With our unique business model of integrating oncology drug development affairs and clinical operations, we cover the whole value chain from trial design to the setup, management and completion of phase I to IV oncology trials. We specialize in early phase, pediatric and immuno-oncology trials.
Our goal is to be the leading oncology CRO. We believe that oncology trials require oncology experts. Our clients can rely on our expertise and our proactive, responsive and pragmatic approach. Our mission is to excel in oncology trials for the benefit of our clients and cancer patients worldwide.
SMS-oncology nurtures a high performance culture, provides continuous training, offer unique opportunities to learn, and stimulates personal and organizational development. Our high performance culture impacts our retention rate positively, as represented by our industry leading rate of ~95%.
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in developing as an autonomous, flexible quality assurance expert
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Call our recruitment team via + 31 (0)20 4350 580 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.