Senior Clinical Research Physician
Are you a medical specialist ready to give expert advice on therapeutic medical concerns during the preparation and execution of clinical trials? Can you guide companies with their drug safety and clinical study questions?
We are looking for a Medical Doctor specialized in oncology, who can provide medical and scientific guidance to pharmaceutical and biotech companies during their clinical trials. Somebody who is able to answer medical, scientific and technical questions concerning protocol and product development. You will be responsible for managing the direction, planning, execution and interpretation of clinical trials.
Tasks are a.o.:
- Participate in the development of Study Protocols, Investigator's Brochures, Clinical Development Plans
- Participate/consult in the preparation of regulatory documents in support of regulatory submissions
- Provide scientific and clinical input to study-related documents including clinical study reports (CSR).
- Help identify and effectively interact with thought leaders and PIs to engage in scientific and medical exchange with respect to the assigned protocol.
- Maintain a high level of clinical and scientific expertise in the disease area(s) by reviewing the literature, attending medical/scientific meetings, and through personal interchanges with consultants, thought leaders, investigators and internal stakeholder.
- Present at scientific, medical meetings, as well as Company webinars.
- Develop and maintain relationships with academic investigators, sponsors, KOL’s, and patient advocacy groups
- Medical Doctor with at least 5 years’ experience in oncology, board-certified oncologist is advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Pharmacovigilance Practice Clinical research experience in an academic or industry setting
- Fluency in written and spoken English, good communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team-based matrix environment
You will be part of CATO SMS’ Medical Affairs team that provides medical services throughout the whole drug R&D process and spans the preclinical and clinical arenas.
CATO SMS (previously SMS-oncology):
CATO SMS is a full-service CRO with a strong focus on oncology, that in addition to clinical operations provides expert advice on oncology drug development. We perform Phase I-IV studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe and North America. Our unique competence and value proposition is providing Direction to our sponsors along the Drug-Data-Dossier path (our 4D service).
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology expert in drug development
- A possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy? Please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.