Are you our next SAS programming expert, ready to create excellent statistical outputs? Do you have the required skills to execute complex data analysis? Don’t you just only understand the complicated data, but really have a feeling of what the statistical outputs mean and how to turn this into meaningful data?
We are looking for an experienced professional to lead SMS-oncology’s statistical programming and analysis tasks in an oncology dedicated high performance organization. Somebody who can develop, test and run SAS programs for statistical analysis and reporting of clinical data and who has mastered application development skills
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields
- At least 2 years of industry experience as statistical programmer - preferably in oncology
- In-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and local regulations and processes
- Programming skills:
- Preferably SAS certified or with advanced knowledge of/experience with SAS programming and associated features and their applications in a pharmaceutical industry environment
- Experience with CDISC conventions such as SDTM and ADaM models and hands on experience implementing these models
- Proven experience in development of advanced MACROs with high programming efficiency
- Strong understanding of relational database components and extremely hands on in data manipulations, analysis and reporting of analysis results
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s biometrics team that provides data management services from (e)CRF design, data validation, medical coding, to statistical programming, analysis, and CDISC submission package.
SMS-oncology is a full-service oncology CRO that in addition to clinical operations provides expert advice on oncology drug development. We perform Phase I-IV oncology studies with a specialization in the execution of early phase and immuno-oncology trials throughout Europe. Our unique competence and value proposition is providing Direction to our sponsors along the Drug-Data-Dossier path (our 4D service).
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in becoming an autonomous, flexible oncology trial expert
- The possibility to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies that will benefit patients and their families
- A fast growing and dynamic environment
Don’t hesitate to contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350 580.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciatedApply for this position