Talent Acquisition Specialist / Human Resource Manager
Are you a confident and pro-active organizer? Are you detail-orientated and do you thrive on finding, binding and developing employees?
A professional with the ambition to work in a high performance organization. Somebody with the ability to communicate on all levels in advising on tactic and operational level. A professional who can coordinate and optimize onboarding and performance processes in a growing and dynamic organization.
- Degree in administration (e.g. HR, Hospitality or Business)
- 1 to 5 years of experience in a similar role (e.g. Recruiter, Corporate recruiter, HR Officer, HR administrator)
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English
- Representative, outgoing and solution focused
- Accurate, precise and flexible
- Excellent administration, organization and communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive and a team player
- Knowledge of labor law
You will be part of SMS-oncology’s Human Resource team, who make sure SMS-oncology hires the best oncology talent and is able to achieve it's ambitions by supporting it's employees in their personal development.
The team is responsible for the whole HR life cycle, from a.o. writing vacancies, performing interviews for all roles within the organization, to employer branding performance management, learning- and development and salary administration.
SMS-oncology is one of the few CROs in the world solely dedicated to oncology. With our unique business model of integrating oncology drug development affairs and clinical operations, we cover the whole value chain from trial design to the setup, management and completion of phase I to IV oncology trials. We specialize in early phase, pediatric and immuno-oncology trials.
Our goal is to be the leading oncology CRO. We believe that oncology trials require oncology experts. Our clients can rely on our expertise and our proactive, responsive and pragmatic approach. Our mission is to excel in oncology trials for the benefit of our clients and cancer patients worldwide.
SMS-oncology nurtures a high performance culture, provides continuous training, offer unique opportunities to learn, and stimulates personal and organizational development. Our high performance culture impacts our retention rate positively, as represented by our industry leading rate of ~95%.
What can SMS-oncology offer you?
- Be part of one of the few oncology CROs in the world to contribute to the development of innovative cancer therapies
- Thrive in a fast growing, dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Flourish in a high-performance culture that stimulates personal development and values happiness, autonomy and proactivity
- Get exciting opportunities to further develop yourself in more senior positions and/or more responsibilities
Do you want to know more information regarding this vacancy, please contact our recruitment team via +31 (0)20 4350580.